This is my first tag post thought up and written by me. Please feel free to use it in your blog posts and videos and tag your friends. Your answers can be as long or short as you like.
1) What are you currently collecting?
I collect the occasional Tsum Tsum (when I say occasional, I mean I don’t buy them everytime I see them). My collection has slowed down a little at the moment. I also collect pins.
2) Is there anything that you have previously collected but stopped?
Not that I can think of but I did have a bit of a Disney sock fettish about 15 years ago, does that count?
3) Is there anything that you are thinking about collecting?
I have recently taken a liking to Vinylmations. I never used to like them but they have grown on me and as a fan of designer art toys I think they’d be a welcomed addition to my collections.
4) Do you have a special place/places where you keep your collections?
No. My bedroom is a miss-match of randomness, I have things dotted all over the place including on my bed. I should really organise my collections though.
5) What are your favourite shops for buying Disney merchandise?
Obviously the Disney Store but I think Clinton Cards are upping their game on the Disney merch front so I always have a nose in there now. I also like Primark for clothing and accessories.
6) Is there anything you would like to collect but can’t?
I’d like to collect mugs but I have no room for them. Every time I see a nice mug I want to buy it especially if it has a Beauty and the Beast or Alice in Wonderland design.
7) What is your favourite piece/pieces of Disney memorabilia?
Definitely my Lumierre and Cogsworth from Disneyland Paris.
8) Does your partner/loved ones approve of your collections?
I’m living with my parents at the moment and I think they are more aware of how much I am spending more than anything else. They are getting used to my obsession though and they like some of the merchandise I bring home.
9) Is there anything that you have really wanted to get your hands on?
I have always wanted a Chip mug from WDW but hopefully I can get one next year if my WDW trip goes ahead.
10) What are your ultimate collectors goals?
I would like to build up an impressive collection of pins. So far I have 19 single pins and one set of 6.